Consolidated Energy Company has supplied local homeowners and businesses with heating oil and propane for more than 30 years! Whether you have your own tank or you need to lease a tank, we have trained professionals that will schedule and fill your propane tanks in a safe, economical and timely manner.
We do not believe in extra charges or hidden fees. Instead, we strive to create value for you through one of our many residential programs:
- Auto Fill deliveries are scheduled based on historical usage patterns and prevailing weather conditions. When your tank level is around 20% volume remaining, we schedule the next delivery.
- Electronic Tank Monitoring technology will track the level in your tank in real time, and deliveries will automatically be scheduled when needed.
- Budget Plan is designed to help you manage your energy costs by spreading winter heating cost over the entire year.
- Auto-Pay conveniently pays your bill with an automatic deduction from your account to save time and money.
- Prepay Program offers customers the option to lock in a price of propane for the upcoming season.
- Summer Fill helps you get ahead of the winter weather and fill your tank in the summer at a discounted rate.
- Residential Propane Tanks are filled in a safe, economical and timely manner by trained professionals, whether you have your own tank or you need to lease a tank from us.
- MyFuelPortal allows direct access to your account by computer or smart phone to view tank levels, schedule deliveries, make payments, and more! Click here to learn more.
- Referral Program offers rewards to those who send us new business! When the customer you refer signs up for one of our propane programs and leases a Consolidated Energy Company tank, you are entitled to $100 in propane bucks! Click here to learn more.